Please be assured that everything is being done to allow you to safely have your scan at Women’s Imaging Services.
We have put in place special arrangements to minimise the risk of infection. We have spaced out our appointment schedule in order to reduce the number of women in the waiting room at any one time.
There are things that you can do to help:
- Please do not attend if you:
- Are feeling unwell
- Have been in close contact with someone who has been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19.
- We ask that you do not come to your appointment too early.
- Please only one support person during this time.
- Make use of antibacterial hand gels on arrival.
- Minimise close contact with other people in the clinic including our staff.
Please telephone us if you need to cancel or change your appointment or are unsure what to do.
GENERAL ADVICE ON PROTECTING YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES
First and foremost we recommend that you keep up to date with the important general advice being provided by health authorities by visiting https://healthywa.health.wa.gov.au
Or calling the Coronavirus Health Information Line 1800 020 080.