Women’s Imaging Services represents an experienced team of medical practitioners and sonographers dedicated to providing excellence in obstetric and gynaecology ultrasound.
Our aim is to offer a complete service in the field of obstetric and gynaecology ultrasound utilising high-end imaging technology. Our service includes:
- Early pregnancy assessment
- First Trimester Screening
- Fetal Anatomy Survey
- Fetal growth assessment, including feto-placental Doppler evaluation
- Multiple pregnancy assessment
- Cervical length assessment for high risk pregnancies
- Amniocentesis and Chorionic Villus Sampling
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Saline infusion and HyCoSy techniques to evaluate the endometrium and assess tubal patency
- 3D pelvic assessment to review uterine anatomy
We provide an acute ultrasound imaging service for unexpected obstetric and gynaecologic emergencies, with our rooms open 6 days per week. Our experienced medical staff is readily accessible for discussion and advice if required. Prof Jan Dickinson is a RANZCOG certified Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist who is available for medical practitioner and patient consultations for complex pregnancy issues.
Our team look forward to being of assistance to medical practitioners and women in providing screening and targeted ultrasound examinations in obstetrics and gynaecology.